- Our office is in network with CHP and Medicare Part B. However, we will gladly accept patients with out of network insurances.
- As a courtesy, we will file claims to in network and out of network insurances for the patient. The office will not obtain prior authorizations for office visits.
- CHP co-pays are due on the date of service. Please note that payment on patient accounts is patient responsibility regardless of insurance coverage. Starting 07.01.2021, Capital Health Plan will no longer cover the cost of your copay for teleheath visits. Beginning 07.01.2021, you will be responsible for the cost of your copay as per the terms of your insurance plan. Please make sure to answer your phone and have your credit card information available when we call you after your appointment to check out.
- The complete fee for service is due on the date of service for patients with out of network insurances.
- We accept cash, checks, and credit/debit cards with the Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express logo.